Nowadays, it is universal to use a fax machine in the workplace. However, traditional fax machines are out of date. Sending a fax from home is far more efficient and convenient than simply faxing from a machine. With the rapid popularity of mobile phones, you can fax messages anytime and anywhere. Therefore, you can read the following steps to fax messages from home.
Sending a fax from home is of great importance for modern people. On the one hand, as the pandemic broke up, more people chose to work at home, and they have demands for fax because they must change their living room into an office. On the other hand, faxes are much more legally valid than email in a way. Faxes are rigidly required in many documents from governments or business partners.
How to Fax from Home When a Fax Machine or Landline isn’t Available
The online fax service is able to turn your smartphone into a fax machine allowing you to edit, send and receive faxes from your mobile phone via Internet or mobile data. This option has been regarded as a concern while faxing because it is not affected by time and location. It is a perfect choice due to its low cost, high efficiency, and security. Thus, you can fax messages from home anytime you need.
Fax from Smartphone at Home
Sending a fax from your smartphone at home is a better choice because of its convenience and mobility. It usually takes the following steps:
- Step 1. Download and install Dingtone Fax on your smartphone, iOS or Android and install it.
- Step 2. Fill in the fax number of the recipients, either local or international.
- Step 3. Add a cover sheet to your fax file indicating the basic information about your fax.
- Step 4. Scan your file with your webcam on your smartphone or directly attach your file stored in the cloud or third-party file storage services like Google Doc to your fax.
- Step 5. Follow the steps of edit and preview and you’ll be able to fax your file out from your smartphone at home.
Fax from Computer at Home
The following steps should be conformed to if you want to send a fax from a computer at home:
- Step 1 –Download and install Fax on your computer, desktop or laptop.
- Step 2–Open the Fax application.
- Step 3–Fill in the fax number of the recipient.
- Step 4–Add a cover sheet to your fax file.
- Step 5–Directly attach your fax file to the fax demand and edit it.
- Step 6–Click the “Send” button to finish faxing.
Fax from Email or Cloud at Home
With the gaining popularity of smartphones, faxing from email or cloud at home is far more convenient and efficient than conventional fax machines, which is especially true for remote workers or businesspeople. Here are the following steps:
- Step 1 – Prepare a new email.
- Step 2 – Fill in the recipient’s fax number.
- Step 3 – Enter the subject line and body of the email.
- Step 4 – Attach the documents to the fax.
- Step 5 – Send the email.
- Step 6 – wait for confirmation (or message failure).
- Faxing from home is a perfect choice for low cost, high efficiency, and security.
- You can fax messages at home for work anytime you want.
- You have multiple choices to fax from home, including smartphones, computers, email, and the cloud.