With their increasing popularity and extensive capabilities, online fax apps are attracting more and more individuals and businesses to use them. It supports importing files from third parties, but many people can get stuck when faxing from Google Drive without any instructions.
What is Google Drive and How Does It Work?
Google Drive is an online synchronous storage service developed by Google. It allows you to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files. With an active Google Drive account, you can access the service anywhere from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
Google Drive is definitely a wonderful assistant if you have a lot of electronic documents, photos, and videos to manage. It also features the advantages of safety, convenience, and reliability.
Can I Fax the Document from Google Drive?
You are supposed to fax a document from Google Drive as long as you have signed up for an online fax application like Dingtone FAX. After obtaining your account or a valid online fax number, you can easily send fax pages from Gmail, from your mobile device, or directly from our online fax app, FAX.
Online fax service enables you to transmit fax documents from anywhere at any time. You can also enjoy the digital signature, group delivery, and cover sheet features on your mobile phone with ease, which all can improve your workflow in the office greatly.
How to Send a Fax from Google Drive
Yeah, don’t be mistaken.
Google Drive doesn’t support faxing, but you are able to send a fax document from Google Drive with the help of online fax apps.
Send a Fax from Google Drive on Smartphone
- Step1: Download the Dingtone FAX app and install it on your smartphone.
- Step2: Open the FAX app and fill in the recipient’s fax number or select the receiver from your contact list.
- Step3: Choose whether or not you want to include a cover page, and complete if desired.
- Step4: Add your attachment to the fax by finding it in your Google Drive. Then select the file and press the “Open In” or “Share” button and find our FAX app to import the document.
- Step5: Hit the “Send” button if all the information is prepared.
Send a Fax from Google Drive on Computer
- Step1: Get the online fax tool on your computer and access your fax account from your computer.
- Step2: Find the “Send Fax” area and create new fax.
- Step3: Fill in the fax number of the recipient and add a cover page if necessary.
- Step4: Attach your document from Google Drive.
- Step5: Hit the “Send” button once you’ve added all your attachments.
Google Drive allows you to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files. It is helpful if you have a lot of electronic documents, photos, and videos to manage.
You are supposed to fax a document from Google Drive as long as you have signed up for an online fax application like Dingtone FAX.